University Certificate in Career Development
(1 of 1) The learning outcomes for each course petitioned form the base of the criteria
|No opportunity to observe||Review course syllabi in the current Athabasca University calendar for learning outcomes||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act ( Alberta). All records and Personal Information (as defined in the Act) received, collected, created, used, disclosed and disposed of by Athabasca University as a result of this document are subject to the provisions of this Act. The personal information collected on this form is used to assess prior learning credit and identify program and course selection recommendations. This information is collected under the authority of Section 33(c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, contact the Director, Centre for Learning Accreditation, Athabasca University, 1 University Drive, Athabasca, Alberta T9S 3A3. Phone: 800.788.9041 ext 6348.
Student & Academic Services - Last Updated April 29, 2013
- I would like to speak with a student advisor.
- I would like to see AU program plans.
- I need to see the complete list of programs at AU.
- I would like to see a list of academic centre chairs and program directors.
- I would like to see the undergraduate calendar.
- Services A-Z
- I have a different question